Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Please welcome Sheepy Lady!

The cheerful woman behind the blog Sheepy Lady works harder than many people.  She not only has four kids and a farm with sheep and a few horses, she also teaches school, works at Home Depot part-time, and does felting.  Anyway, there's a link to her blog in "Blogs I Love" that runs down the right side of this page.  We both participate in Daily Challenge, which is this wacky health website.  We've made several Daily Challenge pacts together, more than half of which we've completed!  XE welcomes her happy presence.  One of my granddaughters, Annie, enjoyed tending a lamb at a summer camp to which her parents sent her several years ago.  She was not enthusiastic about the whole thing at first, but the lamb won her over and bleated piteously when Annie had to leave at camp's end.  I was fascinated by all the sheep in Scotland, too--they even browsed on the roadsides in some places.  And Peggy's friend Et (now deceased, R.I.P.) showed us their newborn lamb triplets!  (Photo coming if I can get my new scanner to scan!)

1 comment:

  1. why Thanks for your kind words !! I don't post much on my blog - I should !!

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.