Love notes to the English language
I'll check it out!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!
Happy New Year Peggy's mom.I hear you're hidding in Mount Rainier, I like Mount Rainier, it's like the old Takoma Park.....My buddy Ghost moved there few months ago....If you see a brother with locks and a silver nose ring, that would be him and hold on tight to your purse.Have a great 2011
XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.Thanks for your patience and cooperation.
I'll check it out!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Peggy's mom.
ReplyDeleteI hear you're hidding in Mount Rainier, I like Mount Rainier, it's like the old Takoma Park.....My buddy Ghost moved there few months ago....If you see a brother with locks and a silver nose ring, that would be him and hold on tight to your purse.
Have a great 2011