Love notes to the English language
I love it! I'm going to have this running through my head for days now. "But I know ya wanna be Ca-Nay-Di-an!"
I am honoured.
AWESOME!!!!!Thats a great video, and yes, I'm SO HAPPY to be a Canadian. And yes, I sit on a chesterfield, buy milk in a bag, and I LOVE poutine!!!
ronnie: this is about the JOLLIEST thing i've seen in ages. i like "step one, lose the gun...step two, buy a canoe..." i'd do it if it worked!sherwood: so near and yet so far...fenella: milk in a bag? really? i've been trying to imagine that...
Oh Canada!!!!
actually it comes in THREE bags..... see here:http://home.cogeco.ca/~husky66/Milk/
and click on THE STEPS
XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.Thanks for your patience and cooperation.
I love it! I'm going to have this running through my head for days now. "But I know ya wanna be Ca-Nay-Di-an!"
ReplyDeleteI am honoured.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThats a great video, and yes, I'm SO HAPPY to be a Canadian. And yes, I sit on a chesterfield, buy milk in a bag, and I LOVE poutine!!!
ronnie: this is about the JOLLIEST thing i've seen in ages. i like "step one, lose the gun...step two, buy a canoe..." i'd do it if it worked!
ReplyDeletesherwood: so near and yet so far...
fenella: milk in a bag? really? i've been trying to imagine that...
Oh Canada!!!!
ReplyDeleteactually it comes in THREE bags..... see here:
ReplyDeletehttp://home.cogeco.ca/~husky66/Milk/
and click on THE STEPS
ReplyDelete