Monday, June 15, 2009

don't be so FORWARD....

this just arrived from sally as a forward, and i couldn't open it. so i googled the title "mom arriving with cake video" and got it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh this makes me die laughing everytime! I love how the dog is running away in the background. He knows not to stick around to see how it all ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dog seems to be going very nonchalantly to the cake side of the ditch....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm falling on the floor laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious!
    Reminds me of a story that my mum told about me when I was little. We were on the Lynton/Lynmouth cliff railway (google it!) and I was so scared and I screamed and struggled so hard that I burst all the buttons off the front of her dress.

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.