Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 28, 2008...Happy Birthday, Peggy!!


Peggy is another year older, wiser, and lovelier today. In case she's forgotten, here she is with her birthday present around her neck (not in her hand...tsk).

She's put in quite a year: Diving in the Red Sea at Christmastime, visiting Budapest with pals this spring, and then a fambly holiday in the south of France (with a couple of jaunts over the border to Spain and Andorra) just this month. That's in addition to being mom to her three strapping sons, working full-time, and doing the animal & vegetable husbandry bit on her microestate in Scotland.

She takes incredible photos and shares it all on her wonderful blog. Please pay a visit and wish her a happy birthday!

Sparkle on, baby...You're doing a fabulous job!!

xo, ma

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:55 PM

    Crime of Crimes!! Thanks for reminding me- Happy Birthday Peggy! Which also reminds me that I forgot Dad's birthday. Ugh. I'm bad.

    You got the life sister!

    sal

    ReplyDelete
  2. relax....her b'day is tmw!! i hadta get it posted now so she could see it when she turns on her computer in the ayem.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wishing her a Happy Birthday from everyone in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a year! I envy you!

    Ex-shammickite covered all of Canada so I guess that's me, too ;) So I'll just say many happy returns of the day!

    ReplyDelete

XE welcomes your comments. Spam and offensive material will not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.