Well, for anyone who is paying attention, the little frog on my weight loss tracker is back in view, thanks to a week in which I pretty much crashed and burned on my diet. Even HE looks fatter. Maybe I'll get rid of him, the smug little....(I was going to call him a reptile, but I caught myself just in time) amphibian. Ha. I can't remember whether amphibians are also reptiles, but more to the point, I don't care. So much for belonging to Beta Beta Beta. Which, btw, has changed their insignia to a stupid shield. Before it was a gold snake with a ruby eye.
And in honor of El Busho's taking the occasion of Israel's 60th birthday party to suggest that the Democratic party's candidate for president is like a Nazi appeaser, Charlie is back, biting his brother's finger. Ouch, Charlie! That really hurts!!
And in honor of El Busho's taking the occasion of Israel's 60th birthday party to suggest that the Democratic party's candidate for president is like a Nazi appeaser, Charlie is back, biting his brother's finger. Ouch, Charlie! That really hurts!!
I'm a devoted Charlie fan. I love that saucy smile he gives us right at the end.
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand, I'm NOT a Busho fan. He can smile (more like a smirk) all he likes, I still don't like him.
Hang in there with the weight loss Ma!
ReplyDeleteShowed "Charlie" to my work colleagues this morning. Let Funny Friday begin...
ReplyDeleteSal
ex-shammy: charlie to me is one small ANTIDOTE to bush's ugly looks and uglier ways. I love that little cackle of charlie's at the end, too.
ReplyDeletepeg: i'm back on track again. i've learned that i can pretty much eat anything i want at restaurants that serve tapas or mezze and offer olive oil instead of butter with bread, but i absolutely cannot even THINK about eating candy, cookies, cake, ice cream...that ilk.
sal: there are more harry and charlie you-tubes, but none as cute or funny as this one. there's a dancing one (in which harry does by far the most dancing "watch me, charlie") and another one in which charlie accidentally bites his own finger while eating.