
Peggy's blog has a great post today on a barbeque in Budapest, where she was visiting last week. The main course was chunks of bacon fat from the superbly delectable Mangalica (mang a LEET za) pig, a native of Hungary. I was curious about this pig, so I looked it up.
Say, hey! SOME PIG! It's long-haired, and just about the cutest pig I have ever seen. What should we call this one? Zsa Zsa? Or...hm...Zoltan?
That is without doubt a film star style pig, if I ever saw one! Such curly locks, very impressive!
ReplyDeleteYou found a wonderful photo of this pig! Thanks for the mention too!
ReplyDeleteHey, Zoltan...I like it. It has a nice ring to it. Sounds like a pig from outer space!
ReplyDeleteSal
or, Zsolt! What is it about Hungarian names and the letter Z? The D.N.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day Ms M.E.!
ReplyDeleteWow -- a pig with a perm!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Both are cool names but without know it's gender, I wouldn't hazard a choice. Pigs can get pretty crabby if annoyed!
ReplyDelete