Melissa, that very funny lady at Shakesville, regularly offers a post in which she lists blogs that she feels have especially good current posts. She often does this on Friday. It's only Tuesday here in Snoozeville, but what the heck...here's my list:
1. A Little Red Hen...create your own condom amulet for Valentine's Day [CAUTION...this involves knitting][or you can just submit your own design]
2. Hearing Loss...with some good You Tubery on Obama/McCain ads.
3. Rook's Nest...for the adorable hatching chick at the top counting down the days till her first grandchild arrives. (As of this typing, the kidlet is officially one day overdue.)
4. Diary of a Mad DC Cabbie...how to earn $10,000 a week driving a cab.
5. Lazy Gardener...a chilling tale of mice (and a great photo of LG's pink Wellies)
PLUS LATE ADDITION/LATE EDITION:
6. Shakesville....recent post "My Beloved Revolutionary Sweetheart"....guess who won a medal with her French bulldog at the Westminster Dog Show???? Go see....
Check 'em out.